First of all, I love The Sims. I have ever since the original Sims game. When Sims 4 first came out I played the heck out of it. Lately, not so much. Other games (WoW, Skyrim, millions of games on Steam) have taken over my game time. However, my brother and I have both been debating lately on whether or not to get back into it. It is a super fun game. And my brother does some really cool YouTube series’ of his Sims games. He is thinking of not only getting back into the game but also doing more YouTube videos. I’ve never done the YouTube vids but really enjoy playing. And I may enjoy doing a video or two also.
So… you get to help me decide, lol!
Here are my Pros and Cons for playing the Sims again.
- It’s a fun game that I really enjoy
- Since I stopped playing Maxis has come out with some really cool expansions and add-ons
- Also a lot of modders in the community have come out with some really cool mods to add to the game
- My brother may start playing also, which will further make me want to play if he is talking about it and posting videos
- Maybe I will start making videos… it sounds fun. Maybe Todd and I could even make videos together or like in sync or something. I dunno.
- Did I mention that it’s a lot of fun?
- All the expansions and add-ons that have come out and that I know I would want cost money. Money that I don’t have
- The Sims takes a lot of my time and I am also currently playing Skyrim again (which also takes a lot of time) as well as various other games… which all take more time
- It’s starting to be springtime here which means that I’m going to be wanting to get outside and go on walks a lot more… also takes more of my time
- I have a bunch of orders for crochet and sewn items that I need to be working on right now… also more time gone
- And I’m thinking of starting a podcast… time, again
- Do I really need to start another game right now???
Sigh. What do you think?
I’ll probably play.